What is Microblading
Microblading, which is highly advertised as a tattooing technique, is more like a semi-permanent make up that is used to create an illusion of fuller eyebrows. A trained technician carefully draws strokes on your eyebrows and builds textures that resemble and integrate into your existing eyebrows. A microblade is used to make cuts into the skin in the area surrounding your eyebrows where pigment is inserted.
Benefits of Microblading
- Microblading, on average last about 18 months, so it gives a long lasting result. However, you can still do touch ups during this period if you want to give a more refined look to your eyebrows from time to time.
- It's very beneficial for people who feel as if their eyebrows are not as full as they used to be, or are too thin from over tweezing.
- Cuts down on time and money spent on filling in your eyebrows every day.
- If you don't want to do your make up you still have nice brows!
- Creates a more symmetrical look, as much as the face will allow.
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED UPON BOOKING. a NO CALL NO SHOW WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF PAYMENT!.